Something Blue - Mixed Media tags

2:40 PM


Today I'd like to show you these Mixed Media tags I made. I wanted to experiment with black and blue as color combo because I think that's one of the best combinations for Mixed Media.
And ofcourse because I'm such a pastel color addict it was a nice challenge ;)

Vandaag wil ik jullie deze mixed media tags laten zien. Ik wilde experimenteren met blauw en zwart als kleuren combinatie omdat ik dit één van de mooiste combinaties vind bij Mixed Media. En aangezien ik nogal een pastel voorkeur hebt was het ook nog een leuke uitdaging ;).


I've bought some Art Anthology products which I wanted to use of course and played with all kinds of mediums. If you'd like to know how I made these tags and follow the whole process please watch my YouTube video and it would be great if you subscribe to my channel :D.

Ik heb afgelopen week een aantal Art Anthology producten gekocht en wile deze natuurlijk graag uitproberen op deze tags. Daarnaast heb ik allerlei andere mediums gebruikt.
Als je benieuwd bent naar het hele proces bekijk dan vooral even mijn YouTube video en ik zou het helemaal geweldig vinden als je je abonneert op mijn kanaal natuurlijk :D.


I've used a lot of products from CraftAddiction again, I've added the used material list below this post :)

Ik heb natuurlijk weer verschillende producten van CraftAddiction gebruikt. De volledige lijst van materialen vind je onderaan deze post :).











I'd like to enter the following challenges:
Hobbyvision  Flowers
Mix it up Anything Goes
More Mixed Media Challenges Anything Goes (10-8)
The Mixed Media Monthly Challenge Altered Embellishments






















6 comments:

  1. Wow -these tags are just gorgeous! The details are amazing and I see something new every time I look at them. Thank you so much for joining us at the MIUCB and we hope to see you back again soon!!! ~Kathy K (DT member)

    ReplyDelete
  2. totally gorgeous! love the blues of your project along with the little bits.. thanks for playing along with us at mixed media monthly challenge

    ReplyDelete
  3. Prachtig ik heb met plezier naar jouw film gekeken.

    ReplyDelete

How sweet of you to leave me a comment, thank you so much!

Template by Cindy Wille - Special thanks to Fanette Design. Powered by Blogger.